The confidence you need to run your business.
If you need an online transaction, reporting and cash flow tool, eTreasury from The Palmetto Bank can help with the click of a mouse. eTreasury is an Internet-based information reporting and transaction platform that provides real-time banking information in both summary and detailed formats. Balance summaries and detailed debit and credit listings are provided in real time to help streamline current cash positions.
- Information Reporting
- Transaction Initiation
- Domestic Wire Transfers
- Administrative & Security Features
Financial reporting made easy.
Export your financial reports into most any financial management software available. Your data is exportable to a number of different formats, including comma delimited (“CSV”), as well as those compatible with Quicken (QIF and QFX), QuickBooks (IFF) and Microsoft Money (OFX, QIF and OFC.) You can then use these programs to provide daily financial reports and even monitor accounts for fraudulent activity.
Convenient, secure transactions for your business.
Streamline your business transactions with eTreasury from The Palmetto Bank. Services include:
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ePayroll Processing
- EFTPS Tax Payments (a variety of tax payment formats are available)
- ACH Services
- Vendor and Consumer Payments
- Pre-Authorized Drafts
- Payment Collections
- Return Check Collection
Transfer what you want, how you want.
When you need to transfer funds, you need to transfer them as fast and simple as possible. The Palmetto Bank eTreasury platform lets you do just that by originating one-time or recurring wire transfers from the convenience of your home or office.
eTreasury comes with a full suite of administrative features. Clients also have the ability to designate more than one administrator responsible for managing employee access points. eTreasury administrators can:
- Set specific access and amount limits for designated employees
- Designated employees may be given access to all accounts and all features or have this access limited to specific accounts and services.
- Daily transaction amounts and individual transfer limits can be set for each employee.
- Reset passwords
- Restrict access and disable users
- Establish dual control procedures for employees initiating electronic transfers
- Review employee activity