The right home loan starts with the right relationship.
When the time comes to buy a home, you need a bank that understands more than just your finances. Because finding the right home loan takes more than that. It takes knowing your needs, your goals and your lifestyle. Give us an opportunity to help get you into the home of your dreams:
Convenient solutions just for you:
A fixed-rate mortgage offers a guaranteed rate of interest for the life of the loan. Multiple terms are available. The lower the term, the lower the interest rate. Benefits include:
- Easy to understand
- Rates and payments remain constant
- Stability makes budgeting easier
An adjustable-rate mortgage features lower interest rates and payments during the fixed period as its main attraction. However, after a certain period of time, your rate and payment may rise. This type of mortgage may be most beneficial to people who don't plan on staying in their home for a long period of time. There are many different adjustable-rate mortgage products available with benefits that may include:
- Lower initial interest rates and initial payments than most fixed-rate loans
- Affordable way to buy a house if you don't plan on living in one place for a long time
- Helps you save and invest more money with the money you save on lower payments
Whether you're building a new home or renovating your current home, The Palmetto Bank construction-to-permanent loan is the right choice for you. Advantages of our construction-to-permanent loans include:
- One-time closing
- Interest rate fixed for 12 months during construction
- Interest-only payments on funds disbursed during construction
- Secured permanent financing
Buying your first home is one of the biggest financial decisions you’ll ever make. Applying for your first mortgage doesn’t haveto be complex and daunting. The Palmetto Bank’s First Time Home Buyer Mortgage1 helps make buying your own home a more rewarding experience. The Palmetto Bank’s First Time Home Buyer Mortgage helps make buying your own home a more rewarding experience. Features include:
- Up to 97% loan-to-value
- Conventional interest rates
- Flexible down payment sources including gifted funds
- Local decision making
- In-house underwriting
We’re ready to help. Our Mortgage Team lives right down the street and is ready to help.
Smart home buying starts
with our tools and calculators.
1Subject to credit and property approval. Terms and conditions apply. Property insurance is required. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required. Flood Insurance may be required.
All mortgages are subject to credit approval.